Staff Accounting SpecialistFinance DepartmentKharkiv
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and desktop games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 390 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for talented Staff Accounting Specialists to join our Finance Department, which is responsible for maintaining our books.
The successful candidate will work at our amazing Kharkiv office.
- Organizing and managing employee document workflow
- Auditing vacation records and processing employee vacation requests
- Creating and updating personnel files
- Handling and storing employment record books
- Handling and storing military registration records
- Auditing records of employee working hours
- Creating and submitting reports to state authorities
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Work experience in organizations with 300+ employees
- Knowledge of HR document workflow
- Knowledge of the Ukrainian Labor Code
- Experience working with the “Wages and Employee Management” module in version 8.3 of 1С: Enterprise software
- Firm knowledge of M.E.Doc, Word, Excel, and Google Suite.
- Experience conducting personnel audits
- Educational background in accounting/auditing
- Experience working in the IT industry
- Experience writing job descriptions
- Experience processing employee sick leave documentation
- Knowledge of Bitrix24
What we offer our Employees:
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym, and Pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.