Product Marketing Associate ProducerCreative DepartmentKharkiv
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and desktop games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 400 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Ukraine is looking for a Product Marketing Associate Producer to join our Creative Department as part of the Product Marketing Production Team. The team was created to assist the marketing department in implementing new, strategic product marketing opportunities in support of games throughout the company.
The successful applicant will be able to work at our Kharkiv office or remotely (Ukraine only). Relocation assistance is available.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Preparing project presentations and documentation
- Carrying out tasks assigned by the producer and ensuring deadlines are met
- Finding and evaluating third-party vendors
- Conducting outreach and follow-up with third-party vendors, including setting up calls and meetings
- Collecting and compiling information across various projects as needed
What we expect:
- Time management skills and ability to execute tasks based on given requirements and deadlines
- Excellent project documentation and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- High-level problem-solving skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to tailor communications to different audiences
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role (project manager, coordinator, assistant producer)
- Project management certification
- Presentation design skills
- Experience reviewing and drafting contracts and legal language
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in English and/or other languages
What we offer our Employees:
- The opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym and Pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown, so read about how we work now.