The Business Performance department is responsible for enhancing the business success of Plarium by ensuring excellence in the performance on all business aspects including marketing, games & product design, retention, monetization, etc. The department builds, operate, and optimize the processes across the entire company through the top of the art analytical capabilities & product understanding.
• Leverage data to understand our products in depth, identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement of Plarium users
• Work closely with the product teams to analyze existing features and ensure a successful implementation of new features.
• Use data to fine - tune and balance the game’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization
• Evaluating and measuring A/B testing results and trends among our players
• Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor the performance of our products
• Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking
• 3+ years of experience in product analytics in the Online/Gaming industry
• BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering / Economics or other quantitative fields
• Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets.
• Strong Excel skill • Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models - advantage
• Proven experience leading data driven projects from definition
• High level of analytical and problem - solving skills with strong attention to details
• Experience working with Qlikview – advantage
• English: Advanced
• Core competencies: Professionalism, Responsibility, Collaboration and Teamwork, Initiative and Creativity Personal Requirements:
• Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results
• Passion for gaming
• High level of verbal and written English.
Your wellbeing: Flexible, hybrid work experience with talented professionals. Also, high work life balance derived from our people - oriented approach
Your health: top notch health insurance to employees and immediate family. Furthermore, gym membership or a variety or workout options.
Your future: personal and professional tools to assist with your development and journey.
Your contribution: A variety of social and charitable initiatives, that we take pride in.
And if that wasn't enough a fully and over the top stocked kitchen that will make any supermarket envious……