We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced individual to join our growing Mobile UA team. As a User Acquisition Manager, you will manage high budget global campaigns throughout a variety of different mobile UA channels including Offerwalls, Pre-loads, Emulators and more. This is a hands-on, data centric role, where analytics and cross-department collaboration are an essential part of the day-to-day work. Our ideal candidate has previous experience with performance marketing in mobile apps, specially with Offerwall campaigns, a results oriented mindset and deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem, as well as having a proactive approach to work
● Manage and own mobile user acquisition activities throughout a variety of different UA channels, including Offerwalls, Pre-loads and others.
● Grow existing activities as well as procure new sources of mobile acquisition.
● Hit aggressive target KPIs through ongoing optimization, innovation and testing.
● Work closely with management to develop a UA road-map
● Collaborate with other departments, such as Ad-monetization, Product, Research and Creative Studio to develop and improve UA strategies and activities.
●Help drive creative strategy by sharing feedback with the relevant teams, brainstorming for new creative concepts etc.
● Develop new insights, testing methodologies and process improvements for UA, analysis, and internal workflows.
● Be on top of upcoming market and industry trends
● 2+ years mobile performance marketing experience - Must
● Hands-on management of large-scale advertising budgets - Must
● Hands-on management of Offerwall (CPE) activity in gaming - Huge advantage
● Exceptional analytical skills and experience working in a metrics-driven environment - Must
● Extensive experience driving growth to mobile games through paid UA channels - Must
● Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written - Must
● Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem including Offerwall (CPE), Ad networks, Programmatic DSP, preload, including tracking tools, attribution, technical integrations
● Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, Vlookup, Advanced Formulas, Data manipulation) able to summarize large data sets into clear visuals
● Exceptional Business Development skills, high emotional intelligence in order to develop close collaboration with internal stakeholders as well as external partners
● Proactive and Innovative – someone who thinks outside the box, always interested in the latest trends, building their own opportunities forward
● Gamer mentality - someone who appreciates the story, mechanics and progression of various kinds of games
● A professional team of experts that know how to have fun while supporting and collaborating with each other
● An investment into your personal career development. We provide structure to ensure you develop the skills that are important to you through coaching, courses & workshops
● Tokens for courses to develop your chosen/preferred professional skills
● An environment that enables you to contribute to the growth of one of the most successful game companies in the world
● Competitive compensation and a well-balanced work-life structure
● The art to creative thinking, presentation and negotiation skills
● Private health insurance and discounted gym memberships