Marketing Data AnalystBusiness PerformanceHerzliya
Plarium is an international game development company founded in 2009, dedicated to creating the best mobile and social experience for hardcore and casual gamers worldwide. With over 250 million registered users, we're proud to be consistently ranked among top game developers.
Plarium employs more than 1,500 individuals worldwide and is headquartered in Herzliya Israel, with eight offices and development studios across Europe and the United States. Our games are available on iOS, Android, and all major social networks.
The Business Performance department at Plarium is in charge of all the analytical aspects of our game operations and strategic planning: From game design, to user acquisition, player behavior, live-ops, and game optimization (such as monetization, retention, etc).
We are looking for a data analyst for our Marketing Analytics team. The scope of responsibility of this team includes budget optimization for user acquisition for our games at the scope of tens of million dollars per game, analysis of game profitability and long term potential, analysis of the players behavior, player game funnel and reaction to new game features and offers, and many more. Our goal is making sure Plarium brings the best and most relevant players to its games in the most efficient and effective way.
- Be an analytical focal point for anything related to UA, New user performance KPIs, monthly budget planning, tests and performance monitoring
- Be a focal point for anything related to new players performance and KPIs across our range of games, strategic planning, user segmentation, tests and growth opportunities identification
- Daily support of ongoing analytical needs of the marketing department managers & teams
- Establish and monitor success metrics that measure and explain the impact of the marketing activities
- Ability to work across multiple data sources in order to research and capture the full activity.
- Design and initiate new features and reports to monitor & give insights on the marketing activity, using the marketing in-house BI system (for example, LTV, ROI forecasting, automatic rules)
- Collaborate with the game analysis team and the game studios to monitor and optimize our players experience, maximizing their retention in our games
- At least 3 years of previous experience as a data analyst
- Proven experience with measuring online success and identifying optimization opportunities
- Excellent understanding of online marketing metrics (user funnel, user acquisition KPI’s)
- Experience in researching large amounts of raw data and a technical orientation.
- SQL Server and Google bigQuery experience
- High level of proficiency in SQL & Excel (Python - an advantage)
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Passion for Gaming – an advantage
- B.A/BSc in an analytical field such Statistics, Industrial Engineering or similar from a leading university