Game DesignerGame Design DepartmentKharkiv
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and desktop games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 390 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for talented Game Designers to join our Game Design Department, which is responsible for design, feature concepts, game balance, documentation, and UI/UX across our multiple projects. The successful applicant will be working on our upcoming third-person shooter.
Relocation assistance available.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Brainstorming and discussing ideas for the upcoming game
- Creating new concepts for game mechanics and features, and improving existing ones
- Crafting the balance of the metagame and battle system
- Designing the game’s economy
- Playtesting early versions of the game and suggesting ideas to improve user experience
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience writing game design documents
- Knowledge of advanced mathematics, especially probability theory and game theory
- Proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Knowledge of gaming industry trends
- Experience working with Confluence or similar feature documentation systems
- Experience creating in-game economies
- Understanding of the basics of UX
- Higher education in a technical field
- Experience playing action games or working with them
What we offer our Employees:
- The opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym, and Pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.