Product AnalystGame Design DepartmentKharkiv
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv and Odesa. Our games are currently played by 250 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for talented Game Analysts to join our Game Design & Analytics Department. Working with our Product Owners, you will have to form hypotheses based on data and conduct research to test them. You will also need to seek out solutions to improve game metrics, as well as collect, organize, and present data identifying improvement areas.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Analyzing in-game features of our projects
- Collecting data using SQL queries and other tools
- Visualizing data to showcase research results
- Tracking and analyzing changes in the principal KPIs
What we expect:
- At least two years of experience in data analysis
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Firm knowledge of Python data processing libraries, such as NumPy, pandas, and Matplotlib
- Ability to visualize data using Python, Tableau, Excel, and Google Sheets
- Understanding of the theory behind statistics
- Familiarity with data analysis methods
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Experience creating machine learning models
- Knowledge of game design and game analytics principles
- Familiarity with basic gaming metrics and specialized KPIs
- Understanding of F2P mechanics
What we offer our Employees:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym, and pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.