DevOps EngineerRPG DepartmentKharkiv
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and desktop games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 390 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for talented DevOps Engineers to join our RPG Department, which develops RAID: Shadow Legends. RAID is a collection MMORPG enjoyed by more than 76 million players worldwide. It combines battle collection mechanics, dark fantasy, and cutting-edge graphics. The game was nominated for Google Play’s “Best of 2019” Users’ Choice Award and was featured in numerous countries by Google and Apple. The game is available on iOS, Android, and PC/Mac.
Successful candidates will be able to work at our Kharkiv office or remotely. Relocation assistance available.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Automating software development and testing processes
- Developing continuous integration systems
- Managing build and release processes and their infrastructure
- Implementing the latest DevOps solutions in the project and using advanced technologies and methods to improve our workflow
- Deploying and maintaining build machine infrastructure
What we expect:
- At least one year of work experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience configuring and administering server OS (Windows, Unix)
- Understanding of Gitflow
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines based on Git (Bitbucket)
- Experience writing scripts in Bash
- Experience working with continuous integration tools (Bamboo, Jenkins)
- Basic knowledge of C#/.NET
- Understanding of the basic principles of object-oriented programming
- Experience working with cloud services
- Experience working with the Docker containerization system
- Experience working with Cake/Nuke
What we offer our Employees:
- The opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym, and Pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.