CRM Product ManagerMarketing Mobile DepartmentHerzliya
Plarium, a technological, innovative, and dynamic gaming company specializing in mid core and strategy games with millions of users all over the world, is looking for a sharp, creative, goal-oriented, and passionate Product Manager. Plarium is an exciting, fast-paced organization where the contribution by team members can significantly impact the company’s bottom line as well as our customers’ experience. Plarium’s marketing division is known for its innovation and success and is a global leader and role model in the gaming industry. Plarium’s marketing division was tasked with building a central Customer-Engagement platform that will serve all the company’s studios.
As a customer engagement product manager, you will own and lead the product management for Plarium’s new Customer-Engagement or CRM platform.
A Plarium Product Manager can expect to work on the cutting edge of technology, data, digital marketing, and algorithmic decision-making all at a scale that very few gaming companies in the world today can offer.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be focused on creating, managing, and ensuring execution of the long term roadmap of our new CRM platform. This would be done by utilizing insights from marketing, studios, top-management, creative designers, clients, partners, and a deep understanding of the market and available commercial products. In more detail:
- Own the product vision, create and maintain the product roadmap.
- Lead the entire product management lifecycle of the CRM product domain with full responsibility to its performance and innovations E2E.
- Understand market trends, commercial products, and the global customer engagement eco-system.
- Perform analysis of business, technical, operational, and market considerations for new product features. Own feature prioritization.
- Design excellent customer engagement tools for the marketing teams, to encourage customer and player loyalty and retention through product solutions.
- Work jointly with the product developers and testers throughout all of the product’s stages, and supervise new product developments, while ensuring they meet the highest standards.
- Be the voice of the product to senior management.
- Collaborate with additional product managers and product owners in order to execute the product roadmap.
What we expect:
- 5+ years of product management experience, mostly with B2B products.
- Experience working on a highly technical product.
- Experience collaborating and managing other product managers.
- Experience working with and leading global teams.
- Experienced with Agile development methodology.
- Have domain experience from customer engagement, gaming, marketing, or ad-tech.
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and quantitative methods to inform and influence decision-making. An analytical person experienced with metrics-focused product management.
- Experience working with data scientists and analysts.
- Experience designing product UX, creating wireframes, and working with UX/UI designers.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Marketing / CRM experience.
- MBA / Graduate degree.
- Be an avid gamer.
- Lead multiple projects without tactical guidance.
- Relentless curiosity and an urge to innovate, measure, and improve.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Experienced storyteller with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Openness to change and new information.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Deeply analytical and are comfortable sorting through data & using it to make data driven decisions.
- Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses.
- Process-oriented and strong problem-solving skills.
- Capacity to identify and keep up to date on relevant global trends in your domain.
- Collaborative and consensual approach.
- Attention to detail while seeing the bigger picture.
- Measure your success as a PM through shipped software, particularly under challenging circumstances.
- Commitment to speed wins philosophy, while understanding how to balance speed vs. robustness.
- Lead by example.
- Experience or interest in mentoring more junior product managers.
What we offer our Employees: