Content SpecialistCommunity Management DepartmentKharkiv
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and desktop games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 390 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for talented Content Specialists to join our Community Management Department, which manages online communities for 14 Plarium games. The department also generates graphic, video, and written content for these communities. The successful applicant will be part of the Content Creation team in the Community Management Department.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
Ability to work at Kharkiv office or remotely (only in Ukraine).
- Producing a range of content including video scripts, social media posts, and in-game news posts
- Using game knowledge to write a variety of game-related texts
- Assigning content creation tasks to 2D Artists, CG Generalists, and Motion Designers
- Coordinating with other departments such as Creative, Localization, Game Development, Sound Design, and Video Production when preparing the content
What we expect:
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in content creation
- Strong communication skills
- English language skills at an advanced (С1) level or higher
- Understanding of the basics of brand communication
- Experience working in social media marketing or digital marketing agencies
- Experience with RPG and action games
What we offer our Employees:
- The opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym, and Pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.