Concept Artist (Action Games)Action Games DepartmentKharkiv
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and desktop games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 390 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for talented Concept Artists to join our Action Games Department, which develops Mech Arena, a third-person MMO shooter. You can check out the game here: iOS, Android.
Successful candidates will be able to work at our Kharkiv office or remotely. Relocation assistance available.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Creating concepts for new robots and weapons
- Developing unique skin concepts for existing robots
- Creating concepts for environmental elements
What we expect:
- High-quality portfolio showcasing previous projects
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with graphics tablets
- Ability to work with a visual reference sheet
- Experience working with form, proportion, silhouette, and color
- Understanding of perspective and projections
- Experience stylizing characters and environments
What we offer our Employees:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym, and pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.