Lead Animation ArtistAdvertising Design DepartmentKharkiv
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and desktop games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 390 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for talented Lead Animation Artists to join our Advertising Design Department, which creates promotional art, animation, and other video content to showcase and popularize Plarium games across the globe.
Successful candidates will be able to work at our Kharkiv office or remotely. Relocation assistance available.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Participating in the creation of animations for a variety of characters
- Creating facial animations using rigging or BlendShapes
- Giving feedback on the work of in-house animators and outsource studios
- Creating character rigs and skins
- Working with a camera and setting up scenes based on storyboards/animatics
- Preparing animations for game engines
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- High-quality portfolio or demo reel showcasing your previous work
- Advanced knowledge of body mechanics
- Familiarity with Maya
- Basic rigging skills
- Comprehensive understanding of human and animal anatomy
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and technical requirements for animation
- Experience working with game animations and low-poly models
- Experience creating facial animations of characters
- Familiarity with BlendShapes
- Sound artistic judgement
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles of composition
- Keen eye for form and rhythm
- Knowledge of the basics of 3D modeling
- Team management skills
What we offer our Employees:
- The opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym, and Pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.