HR Business PartnerTalent Management DepartmentKharkiv
Plarium is a multinational software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. We have studios in Tel Aviv, San Francisco, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by 390 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Kharkiv is looking for a skilled HR Business Partner to join our Talent Management Department. The Talent Management Department is responsible for developing and implementing HR processes at the company, creating an environment conducive to employee motivation, career advancement, and professional fulfilment. The team works with 750+ specialists across 32 departments.
Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- Implementing and monitoring internal HR processes
- Ensuring that company values are maintained by all employees
- Holding pre-hire interviews with prospective candidates
- Helping management build and structure teams and departments
- Advising team and department management on potential employee issues
- Helping new employees adapt and integrate with their teams and the studio
- Assisting employees with career planning and professional development
What we expect:
- At least 2 years of work experience as an HR Manager, HR Business Partner, or HR Generalist in a company with 50+ employees
- At least 2 years of experience in the IT industry
- Strong time management and self-organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the desire to listen to and empathize with employees
- Experience with public speaking or delivering presentations
- English language skills at the intermediate level or higher
- Keen interest in gaming
What we offer our Employees:
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences online
- Educational English programs, including online lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- A fully-equipped gym, and Pilates classes both online and at our office
Note: We've had to adapt to the lockdown so read about how we work now.