Plarium is one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s first largest hardcore games developer
Established in 2009, the company employs over 1200 individuals across its global oﬃces and animation studios.
Plarium’s games are currently available on all major platforms such as social networks: Facebook, Google+, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru., mobile and web.
Rumble Games was founded in 2011 and is located in San Francisco, California. The studio is home to more than 20 professionals whose mission is to create the most engaging and fulfilling mobile game experiences on the planet. Our team is focused on combining the best of AAA game design with free-to-play accessibility, and are passionate about creating experiences that will surprise and delight our players in a way that we believe will change the way gamers play together.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Engineer to develop gameplay systems for online video games with large-scale deployments. This individual will be an experienced developer with a passion for games and a desire to build the best software and online services possible.
- Collaborate with design, engineering and production teams to devise optimal engineering solutions to gameplay requirements
- Architect and code sophisticated client/server gameplay systems responsible for end-to-end implementation from server-side logic through to client interface
- Architect and code high performance synchronous multiplayer gameplay systems
- Implement software systems with attention to security, reliability, scalability, maintainability and performance
- Innovate and iterate on process, systems and technology to deliver a world-class gaming experience
- Be a team-player, identify and articulate technical and production risks and obstacles, generate and implement solutions in collaboration with team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in C++, Java or C#; experience with other languages a plus
- Proven effectiveness in the delivery of production quality code for client/server topologies and synchronous multiplayer gameplay
- 7+ years development experience; 5+ years experience in gameplay engineering
- Experience with online game services such as Facebook, iOS Game Center, Steam etc. is a plus