Plarium is one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s first largest hardcore games developer
Established in 2009, the company employs over 1200 individuals across its global oﬃces and animation studios.
Plarium’s games are currently available on all major platforms such as social networks: Facebook, Google+, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru., mobile and web.
Rumble is looking for a talented Senior Game Designer/System Designer to develop game mechanics and systems for Alliance: Heroes of the Spire.
- Drive the design and creation of game systems and game mechanics
- Drive the documentation process for all system designs
- Own the execution of approved game content to the highest standards of quality
- Proven ability to deliver multi-disciplinary designs across systems (class, mechanics, items, monetization, UI /UX, game balance) and content (levels, quests, story, encounters)
- Work on general game design, rules systems, play balance, interface design and multiplayer features
- Expert with system-based design
- Experience designing e-commerce and micro-transaction systems for online games
- Experience designing and playing RPGs, strategy and action games
- Experience developing rule sets (character classes, enemies, skill systems, etc.)
- Expert scripting and balancing skills
- Live development and post-release expertise
- Hero collection RPG experience
- Programming knowledge
- Strong math and Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree