Rumble Games was founded in 2011 and located in San Francisco, California. The studio is home to more than 25 professionals whose mission is to create the most engaging and fulfilling mobile game experience on the planet.
Our team is focus on combining the best of AA game design with free-to play accesiblity, and are passionate about creating experiences that will surprise and delight our players in a way that we believe will change the ways gamers play together.
We’re looking for a talented Lead Game Engineer to direct and develope gameplay systems for online video games with large-scale deployment. This individual will be an experienced developer with a passion for games and desire to build the best software and online services possible.
- Direct, grow and mentor a highly capable and high performing software engineering team
- Direct engineering resources to match business and production goals
- Collaborate with design, engineering and production teams to devise optimal engineering solutions to game requirements
- Hands-on architect and coder for sophisticated client/server systems for online gaming
- Implement software systems with attention to security, reliability, scalability, maintainability and performance
- Innovate and iterate on process, systems and technology to deliver a world-class gaming experience
- Be a leader; Identify and articulate technical and production risks and obstacles, generate solutions
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Fluent in C++, Java or or C#; experience with other languages a plus
- Proven effectiveness in directing and delivering production software for high quality games
- 10+ years software development experience; 5+ years experience in game development
- Unity Experience is a plus
- Experience with online game services such as Facebook, IOS Game Center, Steam etc. is a plus