Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile and browser MMO games. Our games are currently played by more than 250 million users.
Plarium Odesa is a creative lab of 2D and 3D artists producing game illustrations, high- and low-poly character models, environments, and props.
- Creating high- and low-poly models of environments, buildings, and small architectural structures
- Texturing models
- Strong knowledge of 3ds Max/Maya, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to hand-draw textures in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to create low-poly models for mobile applications
- Experience working with concepts
- Sound artistic judgment
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Officially registered full-time employment and 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Educational English programs
- Modern office in the city center
- Assistance with relocation from other cities or countries, if applicable