Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games, with studios in Tel-Aviv, London, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, and Lviv. Our games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium Odesa is a creative lab of 2D and 3D artists producing game illustrations, high- and low-poly character models, environments, and props.
Our experts enjoy great variety in their work and are afforded significant creative freedom without the pressure of strict deadlines; the quality of the finished product takes precedence over everything else.
In collaboration with Plarium’s Kharkiv Studio, we are currently focused on a new AAA-class RPG project and are actively looking for talented artists capable of creating exciting new game worlds and bringing their vision to our team.
- Creating high- and low-poly models of game characters
- Buildings, small architectural structures and props modeling
- Texturing, setting up material and model rendering
- 1+ years of work experience
- Strong 3D sculpting skills in zBrush and modeling abilities in 3ds Max
- Knowledge of Maya and Adobe Photoshop
- Comprehensive understanding of human and animal anatomy
- Freehand drawing in Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of poly count in mobile apps
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to generate ideas and a creative approach to problem-solving
What we offer:
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- English language classes, professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation
- 28 days of compensated vacation
- Modern office in the city center
- Much more! Check our Instagram to find out more – https://instagram.com/plarium