Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. Our Lviv studio is currently looking for specialists who will help create unique games played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium develops online games in cooperation with major industry partners including Facebook, Google, Apple, and Mail.Ru.
The successful applicant will join a team of experienced IT specialists and be responsible for maintaining stable, comfortable working conditions for employees, as well as ensuring that technical services operate correctly.
- Set up and maintain the operation of local networks and Wi-Fi networks
- Maintain active and passive network equipment
- Set up and maintain the operation of PCs and servers
- Create accounts and set up services
- Perform the modular maintenance of system units
- Perform scheduled maintenance on server and office equipment
- Provide technical support during presentations and audio/video conferences
- Test and implement new services to optimize work processes
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of PC architecture and PC diagnostics
- Experience working with active and passive network equipment (commutators, routers, firewalls, and Wi-Fi controllers)
- Strong knowledge of local network operation principles
- Skills setting up Zabbix equipment monitoring system
- Experience setting up and configuring the following software: Active Directory, Microsoft (Server), ESET, Adobe, Autodesk, 3d Max, Unity, etc.
- Strong Linux skills
- English language skills at the Pre-Intermediate level or higher
- Experience working with Juniper/Cisco network equipment
- Experience working with FortiNet firewalls
- Experience working with Hyper-V virtualization
- Ability to make own decisions
- Strong communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Modern office in the city center