A trailblazer company in the fast-paced world of social and mobile gaming, with most visually stunning and immersive slots games is looking for a QA Lead to start and run a testing team in Lviv, Ukraine.
Product Madness, today a sister company of Plarium, first burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming.
Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘lightbulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since!
Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
- Ensure the product & subsequent updates are released to the highest quality standard, both in terms of defect mitigation and gaming experience
- Work closely with the London Leads & project stakeholders to prioritise and resolve bugs, while delivering continuous feedback during the development process, including End of Day reports to the relevant London Lead(s), detailing progress, blockers and other key risk statistics
- Review Lviv bug reports, prioritise and investigate live issues as well as use Live analytics to monitor, highlight and help resolve potential issues (ensuring correct attachments, field requirements, acceptable reproduction steps and a strong level of English)
- Support in the training and mentoring of new Lviv team members and suggest improvements to existing QA processes to achieve maximum efficiency as the business grows
- Lead by example, being heavily involved in hands on testing
- At least 3 years of experience in QA
- Past experience leading a team and working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of English, upper intermediate or higher
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA and / or similar bug tracking tools
- Experience working with Charles Web Debugging Proxy, Postman REST client, and/or similar tools
- Extensive experience in Ptest suite creation and maintenance
- Understanding of the game industry and of the QA lifecycle
- Exceptional time management, accountability and detailed reporting skills
- Experience working on slots and/or other casino-based products
- A computing or games-related degree
- ISEB certified
- Test Automation experience
What we offer:
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Modern office in the city center