We’re looking for a talented, experienced and skilled Lead Artist to join as a lead on the new project built in Lviv, Ukraine.
Product Madness, today a sister company of Plarium, first burst into life in 2007 as the brainchild of two Stanford Business MBA graduates who possessed an innate love of gaming. Initially, the entrepreneurs developed casual games for Facebook and mobile, before having a ‘lightbulb moment’ in 2009 and refocusing their efforts with laser-guided precision on the exploding social casino genre. They have been bringing world-class social slots to real slots fans ever since.
Now part of Aristocrat Leisure, Product Madness have published hit titles Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino and FaFaFa on Facebook, iOS and Android platforms and have grown considerably in size over the past year with offices in London, Austin, Las Vegas and San Francisco.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing the design from initial conception to implementation.
You will lead and manage a small team of experienced and talented artists and work alongside development and product teams to expand, develop and maintain the live ops platform.
A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skill is REQUIRED
You’ll be expected to:
- Design exciting and pixel-perfect user creatives
- Lead and manage a team of experienced and talented artists
- Communicate ideas effectively and lead by example
- Champion UX and UI design
- Work closely with developers and product team
- At least 2 years of experience as senior artist on a released title
- Expert at industry standard design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring an art team
- A passion for excellence in interface design and usability
- In-depth knowledge of UI and UX principles
- Experience with 3D packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional eye for detail and quality
- Professional level English
- Experience in gaming / casino industry
- Understanding of Game Design and Game Mechanics
- Experience with game engines
What we offer:
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Modern office in the city center