Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. Our Lviv studio is currently looking for specialists who will help create unique games played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium develops online games in cooperation with major industry partners including Facebook, Google, Apple, and Mail.Ru.
The successful applicant will join the team responsible for creating artwork for our projects, from individual characters to entire game worlds.
- Create high-quality 2D content (sketches, illustrations, etc.) for the company’s projects
- 3 years of experience as a 2D artist, or a high-quality portfolio of non-corporate content
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of basic drawing principles (anatomy, perspective, composition, color)
- Sound artistic judgement
- Ability to draw freehand
- Ability to self-evaluate your work
- Desire to develop your skills in a professional sphere
- Experience working on projects that closely resemble Plarium’s artistic style
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Officially registered full-time employment
- 28 days of paid vacation leave
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Modern office in the city center