About the project:
The mobile MMORPG game we’re developing combines popular role-playing mechanics, the simultaneous multiplayer game capability and next-generation graphics.
The project is developed based on the Unity3D game engine using C#. A variety of plugins created with the help of C++, Objective-C and Java are also used. Our development process is executed according to Agile methodology.
Our teams work closely with Unity engineers, sharing their experiences and implementing collaborative solutions to boost the performance of the game engine. Our developers also cooperate with experts from Apple and Google.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop a world-class MMORPG game
- Design models and algorithms for game AI
- Create automation tools for various development, testing, and deployment processes
- Integrate the product with the following third-party services: In-App Purchase, Crash Reporting Systems, Google Analytics etc.
- Creating new gaming functionality, maintaining and improving the existing code
- Developing and enhancing cross-platform shaders for mobile devices
- Implementing new tools for extending engine functionality
- Improving user interaction algorithms
- Designing and implementing new algorithms and components for back-end system logic
- Experience working with C#, and .NET Framework, implementing OOD principles and various design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Good understanding of multithreaded systems
- Knowledge of Unity3D, including script lifecycles, asset bundles, and animation, as well as experience using coroutines, shaders and/or materials
- Experience working with Unity Editor scripting
- Experience creating applications for mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- Understanding of the principles of OpenGL
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend
- 28 days of fully paid vacation
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children, as well as 24/7 medical assistance
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Professional personal trainers with a fully-equipped gym and specialized yoga classes, all housed within our office
- Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- Assistance with relocation from other cities or countries, if applicable
About the company:
Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s Kharkiv Studio is looking for talented professionals to join our team and help us create exciting new projects. Our games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries!