The Mobile RTS Games Team develops military-economic strategy games for mobile devices.
We currently have four game worlds to choose from, with over six million registered users.
The back-end is based on .NET, ASP.NET, and MS SQL Server technologies. The technology stack on the front-end includes the Unity3D game engine, Objective-C, Prefab Evolution, and CG as the primary language for shaders. The team is also responsible for integration with Apple, Google, Facebook, and Viber game services, as well as various BI tools.
Team specialists cooperate closely with the Game Business Intelligence Department, continuously analyzing game indicators to maintain game balance and introduce new features.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop a world-class MMORPG game
- Design models and algorithms for game AI
- Create automation tools for various development, testing, and deployment processes
- Integrate the product with the following third-party services: In-App Purchase, Crash Reporting Systems, Google Analytics etc.
- Creating new gaming functionality, maintaining and improving the existing code
- Developing and enhancing cross-platform shaders for mobile devices
- Implementing new tools for extending engine functionality
- Improving user interaction algorithms
- Designing and implementing new algorithms and components for back-end system logic
- 3+ years of work experience in software development
- Experience working with C#, and .NET Framework, implementing OOD principles and various design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Good understanding of multithreaded systems
- Knowledge of Unity3D, including script lifecycles, asset bundles, and animation, as well as experience using coroutines, shaders and materials
- Experience working with Unity Editor scripting
- Experience creating applications for mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- Understanding of the principles of OpenGL
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- 28 days of fully paid vacation
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children, as well as 24/7 medical assistance
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Professional personal trainers with a fully-equipped gym and specialized yoga classes, all housed within our office
- Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- Assistance with relocation from other cities or countries, if applicable
About the company:
Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s Kharkiv Studio is looking for talented professionals to join our team and help us create exciting new projects. Our games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries!