The team is responsible for developing the military-economic online multiplayer strategy games.
We currently launched 4 game worlds with more than 13 millions users all around the world.
The QA team is responsible for ensuring the quality of our product throughout the development process – from the initial analysis of specifications, to the preparation of detailed test documentation, to regression testing after the release of new features.
- Testing new and existing functionality for company projects
- Interacting with developers and designers in order to identify bugs
- Maintaining regression testing
- Analyzing specifications and defining requirements for acceptance testing
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of basic procedures and tools for manual software testing
- Experience working with bug tracking and version control systems, electronic tables, and text editing software
- Good understanding of the frontend/backend model
- Analytical mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Cross-platform mobile iOS and Android app testing skills
- Ability to think outside the box
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Full-time position and 28 days of fully paid vacation
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- A fully-equipped gym and yoga classes, all housed within our office
- Assistance with relocation from other cities or countries, if applicable