The team develops systems to automate business processes for the company and works in three directions: social, administrative, and internal services.
One of the features that makes our project stand out is the flexible system of access rights, with user roles split into separate modules determined by multiparameter analysis.
The server-side part of the project is built on ASP.NET Web API; in order to increase the interactivity of the application we use SignalR. Independently developed ORM delivers all the necessary functionality to interact with databases with maximal efficiency. When developing the back-end, our professionals focus on the security and integrity of critical data.
You will be able to:
- Actively participate in designing, developing, and improving multimodal web applications;
- Improve tools for automation of document flow and company business processes;
- Develop a product that will be utilized by employees of Plarium on a daily basis.
- Create new functionality and maintain the current functionality of the system;
- Develop system utilities and auxiliary system software;
- Perform integration with diverse external services and APIs (Google Auth API, Google Calendar API, Google Drive API, Slack API, JIRA API, and others).
- Extensive knowledge of the .NET platform and C# programming language;
- Ability to practically apply principles of OOP and OOD;
- Development experience with ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET WebAPI;
- Knowledge of the principles of working with relational database management systems (DBMS) and any ORM.
- Experience working with multithreaded applications;
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- 28 days of fully paid vacation
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children, as well as 24/7 medical assistance
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Professional personal trainers with a fully-equipped gym and specialized yoga classes, all housed within our office
- Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- Assistance with relocation from other cities or countries, if applicable
- Access to our state-of-the art in-house cinema and music rehearsal room
- On-site parking