Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile and browser MMO games. Our games are currently played by more than 250 million users.
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join our Kharkiv studio.
About the project:
The Browser Games Department is responsible for developing plarium.com – a gaming platform with 260,000 daily users.
The frontend is based on ReactJS, and proprietary libraries, while the backend is built on .NET.
The isomorphic engine for rendering static pages and the CMS have been custom developed specifically for this gaming platform. The project is easily scalable.
- Maintain and develop existing web projects and create new ones
- Integrate external services and systems (analytical tools, social networks)
- Work with microservice application architecture, develop new microservices
- Optimize performance, develop system monitoring and profiling tools
- Cooperate with other specialists and developer teams
- At least three years of experience in software development
- Experience creating IIS applications, as well as ASP.NET and ISAPI extensions
- Strong knowledge of .NET development
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of SQL and relational data storage
- Understanding of client-server architecture and usage of HTTP, HTTPS and TCP/IP protocols
- Knowledge of multithreaded development
- Understanding of and practical experience using OOP principles
- Understanding of modern methodologies of JS application development
- Knowledge of TDD, MVVM, GIT, and SQL Server Management Studio
- Experience working with social networks and billing system APIs
- High level of responsibility, communicative skills, and desire to grow
- Extensive gaming experience in different genres
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Officially registered full-time employment and 28 days of paid vacation leave
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- A fully-equipped gym and yoga classes, all housed within our office
- Assistance with relocation from other cities or countries, if applicable