Plarium’s Kharkiv studio is offering internships to talented Junior developers.
This is a paid internship that will last for 3 months. During this time, interns will work for 8 hours a day, Monday to Friday, at fixed working times.
Upon the completion of their internship, successful applicants will be considered for full-time positions at our studio, working on Plarium social gaming projects.
- Developing user interfaces for games
- Actively learning and implementing new Flash development skills
- Knowledge of any imperative programming language
- Understanding of the principles of OOP and functional programming
- Base knowledge of programming patterns and algorithms
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git, SVN, and/or Mercurial
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Understanding of the principles of HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- Knowledge of Flash/ActionScript 3.0
- Experience working with Flex/Silverlight/XAML/WPF
- Understanding of the Flex life cycle
Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. Our Kharkiv R&D studio is currently hiring specialists who will partic