Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile and browser games, with studios in Tel Aviv, Michigan, Krasnodar, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, and Odesa. Our games are currently played by more than 250 million users.
Our Game Design & Analytics Department is responsible for designing, analyzing, and balancing game functionality. The department is also responsible for analyzing data and economic metrics as well as developing, writing, and maintaining technical documentation.
The successful applicant will collaborate with experienced designers and analysts on upcoming studio projects.
- Analyzing game functionality
- Collecting and analyzing data using SQL queries and other tools
- Visualizing data to showcase research results
- Researching changes in KPI
- At least one year of experience as a Game Analyst
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience using graphs and pivot tables in Excel/Google Sheets
- Skills applying different data analysis methods
- Knowledge of basic statistical indicators
- Knowledge of game design and analytics (basic metrics, specialized KPIs, F2P game mechanics)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Officially registered full-time employment and 28 days of paid vacation leave
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- A fully-equipped gym and yoga classes, all housed within our office