Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile and browser MMO games. Our games are currently played by more than 250 million users.
The Action Games Department is currently working on a new third-person MMO shooter. This project is being created on Unity using C#. The server side is based on .NET. Plugins are created using C++, Objective-C, and Java.
If hired, you would be expected to cooperate with experienced tech and concept artists to help develop the look and feel of Plarium’s game worlds.
The successful applicant will be employed on a full-time basis at our Kharkiv studio.
- Creating high- and low-poly models of environments, buildings, and small architectural structures
- Texturing models
- Strong knowledge of 3ds Max/Maya, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to hand-draw textures in Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to create low-poly models for mobile applications
- Experience working with concepts
- Sound artistic judgment
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Officially registered full-time employment and 28 days of paid vacation leave
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- A fully-equipped gym and yoga classes, all housed within our office
- Assistance with relocation from other cities or countries, if applicable