About the project:
The Game BI Department is responsible for analyzing the projects that come out of Plarium’s Kharkiv studio. Our systems are processing about 500 million game events every day. And the results we use to create game balance for all our projects.
All the tools that are used for gathering, processing, storing, and analyzing daily events are created in-house.
The team uses .NET (C#) language as well as Kafka, Google BigQuery и Tableau.
- Test logging: databases, frontend and backend parts of web applications for internal use
- Produce documentation on functionality tested
- At least one year of relevant work experience
- Strong skills in SQL
- Experience working with bug tracking systems
- Understanding of the frontend-backend application model
- Experience writing technical documentation
- English language skills (written and spoken) at the pre-intermediate level or higher
- Knowledge of any programming language
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Formally registered full-time employment in accordance with local legislation
- 28 days of fully paid vacation
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- A fully-equipped gym and yoga classes, all housed within our office