Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile and browser games, which are played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries. Our Kharkiv R&D studio is currently hiring specialists who will participate in the full product development cycle for these games.
The successful applicant will join the Internal Services team, which is responsible for setting up and configuring gaming projects, managing a system for VIP user support, sending push-notifications to mobile and desktop devices, real-time state monitoring of the game client, and the downloading of game updates in 11 of the company’s major projects.
About the project:
Our high-load project collects real-time data from Kafka that is generated by 100 game servers, then analyzes it in order to divide our player base into segments. The service ensures that we can accurately track in-game information for game development and analysis.
One of our biggest achievements so far has been the development of a billing system for processing and analyzing payments across all Plarium projects. The system currently supports transactions from the 12 most popular payment providers worldwide and continues to expand in order to support more.
We handle the integration of our games with external platforms. Our system was the first to support Facebook Graph API v. 2.0, and it received the highest possible score under the “Number of integrated features” category on Facebook’s Game Review.
The server side is based on .NET, ASP. NET MVC, OWIN, MS SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Take part in the development of architecture for the company’s projects and manage huge data sets
- Apply cutting-edge technologies within existing and upcoming projects
- Structuring and launching new billing systems in the company’s gaming projects
- Creating new tools to monitor and set up the gaming client
- Integrating existing projects with social network and billing system APIs
- Optimizing the current functionality
- Taking part in the development of new modules for the billing system and real-time player segmentation system
- At least 3 years of work experience in software development
- Strong skills in ASP.NET and the creation of IIS apps
- Understanding of the special aspects linked to the creation of scaled multithreaded solutions
- Strong knowledge of C# and the fundamental principles of .NET Framework development
- Knowledge of relational data storage, transactions, and SQL language
- Experience implementing OOD principles, design patterns, data structures, and algorithms
- Understanding of client-server application architecture and the working principles of the HTTP, HTTPS, and ТCP/IP protocols
- Experience working with HighLoad apps
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Legal placement
- 28 days of fully paid vacation
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- A fully-equipped gym and yoga classes, all housed within our office
- Assistance with relocation from other cities or countries, if applicable