The Mobile RTS Games Team is working on creating and developing mobile military-economic strategy games.
We currently have four game worlds to choose from, with over thirteen million registered users.
The back-end is based on .NET, ASP.NET, and MS SQL Server technologies. The technology stack on the front-end includes the Unity3D game engine + C#, Objective-C, Java, and CG as the primary language for shaders. The team is also responsible for integration with Apple, Google, Facebook, and Viber game services, as well as various BI tools.
Team specialists cooperate closely with the Game Business Intelligence Department, continuously analyzing game indicators to maintain game balance and introduce new features.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Develop world-class games
- Program the game logic and assemble the UI
- Design the systems that will be added to the existing architecture
- Create automation tools for various development, testing, and deployment processes
- Integrate the product with the following third-party services: In-App Purchase, Crash Reporting Systems, Google Analytics, etc.
- Creating new gaming functionality
- Maintaining and improving the project’s existing code
- Developing and enhancing cross-platform shaders for mobile devices
- Implementing new tools for extending engine functionality
- Improving user interaction algorithms
- Designing and implementing new algorithms and components for back-end system logic
- At least 3 years of work experience in software development
- Experience working with C#, and .NET Framework, implementing OOD principles and various design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Good understanding of multithreaded systems
- Knowledge of Unity3D, including script lifecycles, asset bundles, and animation, as well as experience using coroutines, shaders, and materials
- Experience working with Unity Editor scripting
- Experience creating applications for mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- Understanding of the principles of OpenGL
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Officially registered full-time employment and 28 days of paid vacation leave
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- A fully-equipped gym and yoga classes, all housed within our office
- Assistance with relocation from other cities or countries, if applicable