Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Our games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries.
Plarium’s Kharkiv Studio is looking for talented professionals to join our team and help in the creation of an exciting new project in cooperation with our London Studio.
Join the team responsible for creating spectacular 3D models for our gaming projects.
- Creating and enhancing 3D models based on provided concept art
- Extending the character database and working with different settings, ranging from modern military to post-apocalyptic to dark fantasy
- Developing the look and feel of Plarium’s game worlds
- Knowledge of 3ds Max, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Marvelous Designer
- Experience creating characters for mobile Apps and an understanding of the principles of proper optimization
- Experience working with PBR shading maps
- Comprehensive understanding of human and animal anatomy
- Experience working with real-time engines, specifically with Unity
What we offer:
- Assistance with relocation from other cities or countries, if applicable
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Opportunity to use necessary license software
- Permanent employment and 28 days of fully paid vacation
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- Professional personal trainers with a fully-equipped gym and specialized yoga classes, all housed within our office
- Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers