Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile and browser MMO games. Our games are currently played by more than 250 million users.
Our Social Games department focuses on the development of games that feature on major social networks. These include Facebook, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, and Mail.Ru. Over the last 6 years, the team has worked on 6 projects, which are played by more than 2 million active users daily.
The successful applicant will join our Kharkiv studio.
- Create original illustrations and in-game art for company projects
- At least four years of experience working with 2D art
- Strong skills working with a graphics tablet
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of basic drawing principles (anatomy, perspective, composition, color)
- Sound artistic judgement
- Knowledge of a 3D editor: ZBrush, 3D-Coat, DAZ studio, or Google SketchUp
- Experience in matte painting
- Keen interest in gaming
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be involved throughout our full product development cycle
- Professional seminars, workshops, training programs, and the opportunity to attend industry conferences
- Officially registered full-time employment and 28 days of paid vacation leave
- A complete and inclusive medical insurance package for all employees and their children
- Free assistance planning and booking trips from our in-house travel managers
- Free assistance with personal legal matters from our in-house legal team
- Educational English programs, including lessons with native speakers
- A fully-equipped gym and yoga classes, all housed within our office