Plarium is one of the world’s fastest growing developers of social games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s first largest hardcore games developer
Established in 2009, the company employs over 1,000 individuals across its global oﬃces and animation studios.
Plarium’s games are currently available on all major platforms such as social networks: Facebook, Google+, Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru., mobile and web.
About London Studio
Plarium UK is a central design Studio focused on the conventional creation and direction of mobile games for the global market.
- Structure the daily business of the team for the studio: organize office supplies, taking care of mail and deliveries, equipment ,maintenance, bills, and errands
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Provide general support to visitors
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise internally on the design activity of the UK studio
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, it’s a small team that works closely together
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Russian as a native language- an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools