Plarium is an international software development company specializing in the creation of mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,200 specialists currently at work creating unique projects sure to challenge millions of gamers around the world.
We’re looking for an ambitious, skilled VFX Artist to create exciting and informative real-time visual effects in Unity 3D. Jump into the world of gamedev with us today.
- Designing, creating, and optimizing real-time visual effects for mobile games in Unity3D
- Maintaining a close collaborative relationship with the development team
- Supporting existing projects and assisting with the creation of new projects
- 2+ years of experience working in the game industry
- Knowledge of the principles of motion, expectation, dynamics, lighting, and other aspects of animation
- Professional experience working with Unity3D
- Knowledge of 3D modeling suites (Maya, 3ds Max, or others)
- Experience writing CG shaders
- Experience creating textures
- Experience working with Particle Systems
- Understanding of hardware and the limitations of mobile devices
- Ability to provide accurate estimates for tasks
What we offer:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A chance to take part in conferences and professional seminars
- Opportunity to work in the coolest office of the city
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation
Disclaimer: Successful applicants will be contacted via email only. If you don’t hear back from us within a short period of time, don’t worry – we’ll keep your stuff on file in case we find a role that’s a good fit for you