Plarium is an international software development company specializing in the creation of mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,000 specialists currently at work creating unique projects sure to challenge millions of gamers around the world.
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to help us create innovative, exciting new games.
Join us and become a gamedev hero!
- Conducting user research
- Creating personas and user scripts
- Prototyping, testing, and analyzing prototype test results
- Writing support documentation
- Creating a working interface
- Collaborating closely with the Analytics, Community Management, Development, and Graphic Design Departments
- Sound creative judgement and a desire to make user-friendly products
- Knowledge of the basic principles of mobile interface design and the differences between mobile and web interfaces
- Experience using the main techniques of interaction design
- Experience prototyping interfaces
- Familiarity with user-testing prototypes
- Ability to write clear and accurate support documentation
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience collaborating with programmers and UI designers
What we offer:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A chance to take part in conferences and professional seminars
- Opportunity to work in the coolest office of the city
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation