Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,000 specialists currently at work creating unique projects sure to challenge millions of gamers around the world.
We’re looking for a talented Texture Artist. The successful applicant will create textures for characters, buildings, environments, and other assets for our projects, both those that already exist and those under development.
- Creating hand-painted textures for 3D game models and level geometry
- Texturing objects and characters according to references and illustrations
- Creating UV maps for 3D models
- Configuring shaders
- Implementing the Specular and Gloss maps
- At least 2 years of work experience in the game industry
- Experience using 3D-Coat, Substance Painter, Photoshop, or similar 3D/2D software
- Keen eye for line, form, color, light and shadow
- A portfolio showcasing completed projects
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to advance both professionally and as a person
- Knowledge of Maya, Mudbox, ZBrush, and 3ds Max
What we offer:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- An opportunity for your professional and personal growth
- A chance to take part in conferences and professional seminars
- Opportunity to work in the coolest office of the city
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation
Disclaimer: Successful applicants will be contacted via email. Unsuccessful applicants may not be contacted, but we’ll keep your application on file in case a similar position opens up in the future.