Plarium is looking for a sociable Support Manager. We are looking for an individual with experience supporting players via Helpdesk and social channels. If you are familiar with various social media platforms and online game genres, and an active forum user, we are looking for you!
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media outposts;
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users;
- Handle challenging issues and client inquiries and complaints via Helpdesk and email;
- Perform testing of project in live environment.
- University degree;
- High-level literacy skills in both English and Russian;
- Being cool under pressure;
- Being a gamer is a must;
- English at Upper-Intermediate Level or higher.
Nice to have
- Previous experience in Support or Moderating;
- Basic programming skills;
- Experience in testing games/applications.
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude;
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level;
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development;
- Conferences and training to improve your skills;
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot;
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation.