Plarium is an international software development company specializing in the creation of mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,000 specialists currently at work creating unique projects sure to challenge millions of gamers around the world.
We are looking for a talented, sociable Support Manager. Every day the Support Team answers as many as 5,000 questions from our audience. Join us and become a gamedev hero!
- Advising players
- Assessing game situations
- Communicating with users via the Helpdesk
- Taking part in project quality assurance
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- At least one year of experience testing applications/games
- Understanding of mobile applications and their specifics
- Excellent Russian language skills (written)
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills (written and spoken)
- Familiarity with MMORPGs
What we offer:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A chance to take part in conferences and professional seminars
- Opportunity to work in the coolest office of the city
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation
Disclaimer: Successful applicants will be contacted via email. Unsuccessful applicants may not be contacted, but we’ll keep your application on file in case a similar position opens up in the future.