Plarium is an international software development company specializing in the creation of mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,000 specialists currently at work creating unique projects sure to challenge millions of gamers around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Middle Level Game QA Engineer. The successful applicant will be responsible for conducting quality assurance testing at all stages, as well as performing a full cycle of automatic testing on the company’s internal projects. Join us and become a gamedev hero!
- Developing a framework for automated product testing
- Performing framework integration with automated testing systems or continuous integration
- Analyzing test coverage and requirements
- Configuring test environments and preparing test data
- Describing automated test cases, analyzing test results, and supporting existing tests
- Developing positive/negative/boundary scenarios
- Creating and running automated tests and testing scripts
- Reporting bugs and writing test reports
- Writing documentation
- 2+ years of experience working as a tester, preferably in game development
- Strong knowledge of techniques, methodologies, and best QA practices
- Knowledge of the client-server architecture
- Experience working with test platforms, preferably Selenium
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with creating test cases and preparing data for testing
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Desire to study and apply new technologies and testing software
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to a range of work related situations
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Experience using load/performance testing tools, such as JMeter
What we offer:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A chance to take part in conferences and professional seminars
- Opportunity to work in the coolest office of the city
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation
Disclaimer: Successful applicants will be contacted via email. Unsuccessful applicants may not be contacted, but we’ll keep your application on file in case a similar position opens up in the future.