Plarium is an international software development company specializing in the creation of mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,000 specialists currently at work creating unique projects sure to challenge millions of gamers around the world.
We are looking for a responsible and sociable Project Manager with strong analytical skills.
Our Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that project goals are achieved and meet the desired standard, are on time, and are completed in the most cost-effective way possible.
Join us and become a gamedev hero!
- Coordinating and communicating with the structural units of a project
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Keeping the project on schedule and monitoring the volume of tasks and timelines
- Updating project documentation
- Providing teams with the most up-to-date information about the project
- 2+ years of experience working as a Project Manager/Analyst
- Higher education in Mathematics, Analytics, or Management
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in project management systems
- Knowledge of the game development process
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate English language skills
What we offer:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A chance to take part in conferences and professional seminars
- Opportunity to work in the coolest office of the city
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation
Disclaimer: Successful applicants will be contacted via email. Unsuccessful applicants may not be contacted, but we’ll keep your application on file in case a similar position opens up in the future.