Plarium is looking for a Project Coordinator. You will oversee projects to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and business goals are met.
- Organizing project workflow in the department;
- Fasilitating Scrum process and introduce new processes;
- Making sure clear communication is present in the department;
- Identifying problems in the workflow, mitigate the impact and suggest improvements;
- Closely work with other Studios for projects’ needs.
- 2+ years of experience as Project Manager or similar areas;
- Upper-Intermediate English or higher is a must;
- Solid communication skills;
- Proficiency in project managing web application tool (Redmine, Jira, etc.);
- Great organization and presentation skills.
NIce to have:
- Game Dev experience;
- Knowledge of specifics of Game Support, Community Management, Localization;
- Experience in Srum Master role.
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude;
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level;
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development;
- Conferences and training to improve your skills;
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot;
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation.
Send CV Back to list