Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Over a thousand of individuals across our offices in Israel, Ukraine and Russia create games that challenge players all over the world. Each of our new projects is also a professional challenge for every specialist in our team! Join us now and become a hero of game industry!
Plarium is looking for a creative PR/SMM Manager. We are looking for a professional who can target the audience, learn about their interests and behavioral patterns, choose the right platforms with high density of TA and have a good understanding of what content is appropriate there.
A successful candidate will develop overall strategy of the brand positioning in social networks, choose and use the optimal means for achieving goals, as well as prepare and adequately use newsworthy events to sustain and cultivate the brand image. Our new colleague should be able to analyze current social network statistics, to monitor traffic sources and their quality. PR/SMM Manager will be responsible for correct positioning of the communities, negativity neutralization and enhancing users’ activity and loyalty. Your responsibilities will also include monitoring of SMM trends.
- Degree in Journalism, Management, Marketing or Economy
- 1+ year experience in PR, SMM or E-marketing
- Intermediate English or higher
- Knowledge of marketing basics
- Knowledge of general approach to work in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, VK, Odnoklassniki, Mail.Ru, Google+)
- Ability to use available tools of internet marketing
- Ability to prepare appropriate content on required topics
- Communication skills, good grammar and writing skills, creativity, self-discipline and accountability
Nice to have:
- Skills of targeted advertising in social networks management
- Experience in writing articles and essays
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or Yandex Metrics
- Knowledge of services used for SMM optimization
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences and training to improve your skills
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation