Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Plarium’s games are currently played by more than 250 million users across 150 countries, and are available on all major social networks and platforms, including Facebook, Google, Apple, Kabam and Mail.ru.
Plarium’s Krasnodar Studio is looking for talented professionals to join their team and play their part in the creation of exciting new projects. Join us and together we will change the face of the gaming industry!
- 3+ years of relevant QA testing experience
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Strong manual testing proficiency using quality assurance test engineering techniques, methodologies, and test management tools
- Experience working with Redmine, TFS or similar programs
- Working understanding of Client-Server architecture
- Ability to create test cases and test data
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies and testing software
- Intermediate level English
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to different work situations
- Fast learning and good decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently, yet as a team player
- A desire to enhance your skills and experience
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development
- Conferences and training to improve your skills
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation