Plarium is an international software development company specializing in the creation of mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,200 experts in Israel, Ukraine, Russia, and the USA, all of whom work tirelessly to create legendary online and mobile games. Our team relishes the challenge of every new project – join us and become a game development hero.
Plarium’s Krasnodar Studio is looking for a talented and responsible Java Developer to participate in the development of the company’s game projects.
- Design and develop distributed data acquisition and processing systems
- Analyze performance, scale existing systems in response to increased load
- Develop and improve architecture, select optimal technologies and methodologies
- Develop internal API family and frameworks
- 3+ years of experience working with Java
- Understanding of the current IT and Big Data trends
- Experience working with NoSQL solutions, namely: ElasticSearch, MongoDB, etc.
- Advanced Linux skills
- Ability to read and refactor someone else’s code
- Strong algorithmic skills, strong knowledge of mathematical statistical principles
- The desire to advance in Big Data analytics
- Strong knowledge of Scala
- Experience working with Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.
- Strong knowledge of script programming languages (Python, Bash, etc.) and experience using them for analytical and automation purposes
- Knowledge of computer assisted instruction
- Understanding of model development methodology and model evaluation metrics development
- Experience using R for data mining
- Experience using JVM languages
Contact us for a chance to:
- Develop game projects for millions of players around the globe
- Join an amazing team of young, like-minded professionals
- Build an amazing career
- Continue your professional and personal growth
- Take part in conferences and professional seminars
- Work in the coolest office in the city – parking included
- Receive employment and social benefits in compliance with local legislation