Plarium is an international software development company specializing in mobile, browser, and social games. Over a thousand of individuals across its offices in Israel, Ukraine and Russia create games that challenge players all over the world. Each of our new projects is also a professional challenge for every specialist in our team! Join us now and become a hero of the game industry!
Plarium is looking for a competent Game Analyst. The successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and optimizing key performance indicators across our products to maximize long-term revenues, analyze and improve effectiveness of the player life cycle.
- Monitoring and providing insights on players activities and behaviors;
- Identifying underperforming areas and be part of development and implementation of improvements;
- Applying statistical techniques to model and predict customer behaviors;
- Reporting on project’s key indicators and major issues.
- Excellent analytical, data modeling and organizational skills;
- Experience in SQL is essential;
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field;
- An understanding of online gaming products would be an advantage;
- Creative problem solving skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- High level of independence and proactivity;
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in gaming industry;
- Understanding of game monetization tools;
- Experience in economic simulation and prediction.
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude;
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level;
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development;
- Conferences and training to improve your skills;
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot;
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation.