Plarium is an international software development company specializing in the creation of mobile and browser games. The company employs over 1,000 specialists currently at work creating unique projects sure to challenge millions of gamers around the world.
We are looking for a talented and responsible Back-End Developer to help us in our effort to create innovative, exciting new games. Join us and become a gamedev hero!
- Designing and developing distributed data acquisition and processing systems
- Analyzing performance and scaling existing systems in response to increased load
- Developing and improving architecture, as well as selecting optimal technologies and methodologies
- Developing internal API family and frameworks
- Strong knowledge of Scala/Java
- Familiarity with the current IT and Big Data trends
- Experience working with NoSQL solutions, namely: ElasticSearch, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience using Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of script programming languages (Bash, etc.) and experience using them for analytical and automation purposes
- Experience working with Linux-like OS
- Ability to read and refactor someone else’s code
- Strong algorithmic coding skills
- Extensive knowledge of mathematical statistical principles
- Knowledge of machine learning
- Understanding of model development methodology
- Ability to develop model evaluation metrics
- Experience using Python for analytical and automation purposes
- Experience using R/Python for data mining
- Experience using JVM-like programming languages
What we offer:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers with a “work hard, play hard” attitude
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level
- A chance to take part in conferences and professional seminars
- Opportunity to work in the coolest office of the city
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation
Disclaimer: Successful applicants will be contacted via email. Unsuccessful applicants may not be contacted, but we’ll keep your application on file in case a similar position opens up in the future.