Plarium is one of the fastest growing developers of social games with more than 12 million monthly active users and is Facebook’s second largest hardcore games developer. Established in 2009, the company employs over 300 individuals across its three offices and animation studios. Plarium’s games are currently available on all major social networks, including Facebook, Google+, VKontakte, Odnoklassniki and Mail.ru.
Plarium is looking for a brilliant Copywriter. Our new teammate will be responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for our games. Copywriter have to modify copy until it becomes perfect. He is also responsible for the linguistic content of a text.
- Creating textualcontent for games;
- Preparing marketing copies, press-releases, catchphrases, copies for tiesers and other material needed for the game promotion;
- Creating feature stories aimed for Company promotion;
- Preparing user manuals for games;
- Preparing materials for posting in social media.
- 2+ years of experience as Copywriter;
- Good communication skills for clear articulation of your thoughts;
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to different styles;
- Ability to work independently, yet as a team player;
- A desire to grow your skills and experience;
- A terrific sense of humor.
Nice to have:
- Experience in game industry;
- Upper-Intermediate English or above;
- Participation in variuos academic competitions;
- Participation in internationl programs.
Contact us today if you want:
- A chance to participate in the creation of exciting projects – our games are played by millions!
- An amazing team of young, like-minded peers and a “work hard, play hard” attitude;
- A chance to take your professional career to the next level;
- A great opportunity for growth and professional development;
- Conferences and training to improve your skills;
- A super cool office in a convenient location with parking lot;
- Employment and social benefits in accordance with local legislation.